8th Movidrive with profibus modul DFP21B

dodogo

Hi everybody.
I have problem with movidrive on profibus. In my project (STEP7 5.4 SP3) i cofigure 7 movidrive inverters with DFP21B (DPV1) and work fine. But I need next one movidrive. configure it but...
1. flash red led ..error on profius.
2. in HW config online i see this device do not exist.
3. used adress is ok (free)
mistery is...
When I use profibus adress from other movidrive (example 7). (who work ok on Profibus) With this new(old) profibus adress work ok (device 8). But again do not work device 7 and can not cofigure it ok to online in profibus.

Please can help me someone?
thx dodogo

Similar Topics

Off Topic I know but I'm sure many here have experience to share. My Learned friends:From a machine build/panel build perspective, are there...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
What does the 24V operation of sew inverter mean? I can't make the inverter starting the motor
Replies
Views
Hello everybody My friend made a mistake and asked me to share with you if you can help please. PROFIBUS DFP21B is connected in place of RESOLVER...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having trouble with our SEW Movidrive "MDX61B0075-2A3-4-0T" error code F14 and I want to go through the program using MOVITOOL...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom