SEW MOVIDRIVE replacement issues

kofiyartel

Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started giving SF and BF error blinking lights (Red) and the drive initially was giving F79 Error. after trying to restore factory settings, we get an error 35 , after a series of tries to reset , we now get to status 2 which says no enable. But then , there is a similar machine in the factory using the same drive and running the same program , and when i remove the memory card from that drive and slot into this machine , it works and there are no issues. can any one help.

The amount of information you have provided isn't sufficient to properly assist.

What is the model of the inverter?

What do the error messages state?

Has the inverter been tuned?

Is the new inverter set to accept parameters from a memory c
The amount of information you have provided isn't sufficient to properly assist.

What is the model of the inverter?

What do the error messages state?

Has the inverter been tuned?

The inverter is a Euro SEW Movidrive B and model number MDX61B0075-5A3
It is using the IPOS programming
The current error is 79 and after doing a factory setting , instead of moving to state 1 (control inhibit, it moves to state 2 ) which is no ENABLE

I am not sure about what you mean by tuning , but then the idea was to replace the drive and remove the old memory card from the old unit and slot it into the new one and load the parameters for it to start running since the two drives match