Who turned out the lights!

Kev77

I need some help finding a cross reference for incandescent miniture lamps. I was looking for a page or two that I can print and hang by our light stock. I know that the lights are listed by trade number but I can not seem to find a good reference sheet.

Thanks,

Kevin 🔨

Hi,
I have an Excel file with the lamp types I keep near the storage shelf. Handy to have when the proper unit is out of stock.

BD

Thank you all... I didn't know something so simple could be so frustrating! I spent 30 minutes on the the internet trying to find something with no real luck. I think my google is broken (the google in my head!).

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working with a KTP700 Siemens HMI and I've had no problem with buttons with no security. I added security authorization (password request)...
Replies
Views
Ive heard people in my field say not to do a cold restart on PLCs as it could lose its memory/program. Is this true?
Replies
Views
I was at a customer's today and 2 of 3 SLC 5/03s had the Battery Light on. I showed it to the maintenance guy and asked him when the last time the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a novice PLC user but advanced Excel VBA user. I've created a program to capture and email data from our PLC. The capture happens...
Replies
Views
I have a L33 CompactLX PLC. I need to know if the PV+ turns off. Does the PV+ have a handshake bit I can look at?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom