Redundance mode on CompactLogic - pls help me

anhkhoi

Hi all,

My system has 2 ethernet cards model 1768-ENBT/A to connect to FT View SE for redundance mode.
In RSlinx classic Gateway RSWho, only 1 card show status "Active", other card show "Unkeyed" or swapt out their status. I do not know why?

When lost communication with "Active" card, on FT View SE Client show alarm "Connection to controller RSEnt has been lost (Server: RNA://$Local/.../RSLinx Enterprise:(RSEnt)"
I did not automatically route to other ethernet card to get alarms and events from controller.

Note that controller is compactLogic L43 with local FT View SE application.

Anyone call tell me what wrong with RSlinx Classic and why it could not run redundancy mode?:unsure:

Thanks all,
anhkhoi

One more information is in Rslogix5000 ver17.01, When I set "Compatible keying" or "Extact Match" mode for Electronic Keying for 1768-ENBT/A, it show Fault for 1768-ENBT/A. It's the same to other card, so had to set "Disable Keying".

Anyone has experience on that, pls help me?

Thanks,
anhkhoi