Delay time problem

calimerini

Dear all,

Do you remember my problem with a ramp and PLC.
Ok now the supplier has succeeded in realizing the ramps with the PLC.
Now there are ather 2 problems:
- the first one is that when the frame of machine goes down the last step of the profile must have a low speed, otherwise the goes beyond the quota.
The second, more serious, it is that when the motor finish the down profile, it must reverse the march and to make an UP
profile in slope with the ramps. But the motor before reversing the march is firm around 20 seconds... the supplier says it is the necessary time for transfer of the data among the touch screen and the PLC. But possible that to communicate they have need 20 second? Depend of the baud rate ?
He says to have programmed the touch screen and not the PLC, like than master and slave.
The system is composed from PLC Rlux, Touch screen (panel master L 058 - memory from 1 MB) and servomotore.

Thank you