RS linx & factory talk with modem

rigicon

Hi, I have a compactlogix L35E connected to a Panelview 600+ via ethernet.
I go online with the modem plugged into to the serial port of the Compactlogix. I can download etc. I wanted to upgrade the PV. How can I bridge through the PLC and download to the PV using the modem. Is it possible.
I know if I connect to the ethernet network by the machine it works but remotely through the PLC ????:confused:

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I'm busy on the migration of old 3G/RS232 modems to 4-5G / Ethernet modems on about 200 pumping stations across the country. To...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a studio 5000 program running & downloaded to a compact logix l24er. Have decided to make a small hmi screen with a few pumps and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to read data values from CAT generator via monico(redlion) module to be displayed on factory talk view studio via RSlinx...
Replies
Views
Helo All,Iam a beginner in automation field.Iam facing an issue with factory talk linx while doing a project. Itz a migration project from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using Factory Talk View v9 in order to configure my application. In RSLinx Enterprise Server Properties when I put as Computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom