Script to make change in Factory talk View an d rslinx

eterc

Hi guys,

I'm busy on the migration of old 3G/RS232 modems to 4-5G / Ethernet modems on about 200 pumping stations across the country.

To accelerate the process, I made a program which converts HMI tags from the old RS232 structure to the new ethernet model.

My .CSV tags files and parmeters are created automatically.

Id'like to find documentation on how i could automate the import of those tags in FTView without going into the "tag import/export Wizard" which i find too time consuming :-( . Is there a command line or script that i could add to my program to import my new tags and delete the old ones?

Idem for RSLINX; if i could automatically create interfaces and manage topicx i would gain dozen of hours

Thanks a lot for your answers