WinCCFlexible 2008

set-csg

:handball:Hi Everybody,

I have a project in WinCCFlexible 2005. It will run in runtime software using the configurat5ion computer. But when I test it in WinCCFlexible 2008 it will not run. In both cases I am using S7-212 Siemens PLC. The setting in the SetPG/PC interface is still the same ( S7 ONLINE----PC/PPI cable((PPI). Is there any other setting that I will changed? Or any configuration that I will make?

Please help me.

set-csg

Last edited:
Hi
In WinCC Flex 2008 look at view> output and see if there are any errors listed

Hi
Do you have SP1 HF2 ?

If not download, install, re-convert the 2005 project and try again

There is known conversion issues in early version of WinCC flex 2008

Other than that I dont know

Hi, cjd1965

Thank you very much to your advice. I will try that, God Bleessed. By the way I dont have SP1 HF2 will you please tell me were to find and download it?

set-csg