Panasonic Analog Input

rocksalt

I have a FP0-A80 analog input card. I notice in the program the input is an integer. The integer is converted to a real number. I cannot get any odd number values. During the integer to real conversion it drops the numbers after the decimal.

The problem is that all the numbers that are created by my scaling formula are all even numbers. This kinda looks "funky" when looking at the posted numbers.

I am a total noob with this software. I tried to change the int to real, but the library file does not like it.

How do I change this input to a REAL? I have attached the file, but please change the extension to .sul to view it.

Similar Topics

hi everyone. i'm working now with panasonic PLC. The machine is OE, so I uploaded the file using FPWIN Pro 7 but when I open the program and try...
Replies
Views
I am involved with the Panasonic FP7 for my final year project. I am doing a water distribution system and I want to use interrupt program for the...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a Customer that has 2 Panasonic FP2-C2 units. I'm not exactly sure what this even is... Is it a PLC with motion control or just...
Replies
Views
Currently working on a job for panasonic using FP-XH model PLC. I have finished my code and it seems to be working as expected (hopefully) :utoh...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom