panasonic fp win pro 7 free version. will it work??

dog_bat

Currently working on a job for panasonic using FP-XH model PLC.
I have finished my code and it seems to be working as expected (hopefully) :oops:

I am using FP WIN PRO 7 free basic for programming and am anticipating ordering the software once the project is closer to upload time.

I have heard that the free version allows upload so long as code is less than 10,000 steps. this is certainly true of my current project and could save me $800 if true. Has anyone else encountered this?

It's been a while, but 10,000 seems high from what I remember.

I am thinking it is more like Automation Direct's free DirectSoft that is limited to 100 instructions.

A limit of 10,000 would allow a lot of programs, and if installed on a VM it could be used forever.