Panasonic FP Win Pro Sample Help

blueraca

i have a homework about it and 2-3 samples about motor control diagram while using fp win pro 6. could some1 help for sample please?

There should have been a program called "First Steps Demo" installed with the FP Win Pro software. It's like a guided tour; have you gone through this yet?

yea its a power point and explain the program step by step.i have done 1-2 diagram about control the motor.One of them when i start to start button the motor starts until i touch the sensor or after 10 seconds it ll stop otomaticly. but i need better project about control the motor which is like work motor 10 seconds then stop 5 second then work again i mean bigger then my project any samples.

Similar Topics

Currently working on a job for panasonic using FP-XH model PLC. I have finished my code and it seems to be working as expected (hopefully) :utoh...
Replies
Views
Just started using FPWin pro - this software seems very similar to GX IEC Developer. Does anyone know if it is the same, what differences there...
Replies
Views
Please help with this problem I have to download my program (FPWIN pro 5.3) to PLC type (FPG 12k). The problem is as follows :- (Error : not...
Replies
Views
Hi all there... Does anyone have idea where can I get a Panasonic FPWIN Pro full installer? I hv tried the Demo version from the panasonic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, as always, thanks in advance for your advice. My last project involved a foray into the world of Beckhoff PLCs and turned out to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom