Auto mode problem

I second Robobob, but I'll try to answer this poorly stated question. Of course I can't do that until I've received a large part of that sum at beforehand.

Kind regards,

There plenty of people here willing to help, but we need to know what the problem is. You need to ask Detialed questions and provide all pertinent info to your problem.

When you ask a question, you should always:

1. State what PLC you are using.
2. Include as much detail as you can.
3. Clearly define the problem.

The question you have asked is equivalent to 'how long is this piece of string'.

The question you have asked is equivalent to 'how long is this piece of string'.[/quote]

or "do you have the program for my plc?

"My machine stopped working"

The OP clearly didn't understand our ways. He sent me an email stating:

"Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

Hi

I got your address through plc net. I am using one plc programme which is having problem. When it put on Auto one valve gets open which is not suppose to open. i have very less knowledge of programming. i can send you via mail ladder diagram and explain where is the problem. If you intrested to solve my problem please let me know via e-mail.

Thanks and regads

imtiaz

Instrument Technician"

Imtiaz, I won't answer per email because it's my habit not to. Nobody is helped out that way but you. Post your ladder diagram here and you'll be helped for free. Send your solution to me per email and it WILL cost you, maybe not a million dollars, but my normal fee is 25 Euros per started quarter. And for business over the net I have additional conditions.

Kind regards,