How can I run an SLC500 with missing I/O

jubly

I have an SLC500 and I am doing some changes for a customer. We don't have enough I/O to properly recreate the hardware setup. Is there a way I can prevent the PLC from stopping when the hardware is half missing? Thanks a lot, Phil

You can also temporarily replace the I and O bits with unused groups of B bits for the missing slots to assist in the testing phase, just remember to change them back when done. Analog slots might not work this way, haven't tried that.

Similar Topics

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but here goes. Here is the problem, last week a program change was made to SLC500 and the tech did...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom