GE IOS Configurator V1.15 Software?

bbear

I need to download several new GE IOS Main Control Boards we purchased as spares. Does anyone have a copy of GE IOS Configurator V1.15 Software? These Intelligent Operator Stations are from the early 90's. Our plant had it I am sure in the past but record keeping and file management was not a priority several years ago.

Similar Topics

I am looking to put together a SCADA system using Automation Directs Productivity 2000 line. Figured id go that route versus going Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
What's everyone using for their wireless ethernet radios? Just for a couple remote 1794flex racks a couple city blocks away. We've used Esteem in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm a uni researcher using FactoryTalk Studios SE (just basic knowledge). Have some previous experience with Factory View32 years ago and...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working with the above stated hardware for the first time. Has anyone used a EtherCAT Cube67 with Sysmac Studios before? If, so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom