Alternative trends for FactoryTalk Studios SE

Hi all. I'm a uni researcher using FactoryTalk Studios SE (just basic knowledge). Have some previous experience with Factory View32 years ago and have just restarted programming but am very disappointed with the trend available in SE. View32 trend previously had so much more functionality in terms of scrolling through time (x axis), time length of display could be altered easily and Y axis could be magnified as well. Yet this current version for SE is just so clunky with limited functionality. Is there an alternative to what is offered?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello guys Im troubleshooting some equipments but im using some trends to get the problem signal. The rslogix 5000 only let me display signals...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Recently I have requested a quote from Magnetek for their Impulse Drives but can't raise a response from them. I've requested a quote FOUR TIMES...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Its been a long time since i've been in the trenches actually doing development. When i was developing I used PicsPro extensively for...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I'm asking a new question here, after thinking a lot about my problem, I wondered if it wouldn't be easier for me to install new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom