Alternative solution for IMC-S COMPACT

dawars

Hello friends,

I'm asking a new question here, after thinking a lot about my problem, I wondered if it wouldn't be easier for me to install new, more recent and cheaper equipment than the one I currently have "IMC -S compact". Knowing that I have the manufacturer's gml file to install it in the program.

And as I start I have everything to learn. :oops:

PS: good wake up to you.

Similar Topics

I am using a HMI from PROFACE (GP-4502WW). There is a limitation where I can only include 1 global pop out window. However, there are 2 global pop...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking for an alternative way to gain access to a SCADA system. I can't use passwords because customers will be looking over...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Recently I have requested a quote from Magnetek for their Impulse Drives but can't raise a response from them. I've requested a quote FOUR TIMES...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Its been a long time since i've been in the trenches actually doing development. When i was developing I used PicsPro extensively for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom