Alternative Solution for Having 2 Global Pop Out Window

chngkailiang

I am using a HMI from PROFACE (GP-4502WW). There is a limitation where I can only include 1 global pop out window. However, there are 2 global pop out window in my project. Although I could just place a window screen on every base screen to serve as the other global pop out window, but it seems too tedious. Is there any alternate approach for this issue?

what calls the popout window? can you use that to trigger Visibility options? One popout can do both duties, on execute of the window opening it can check which called it and set visibilities with that.

what calls the popout window? can you use that to trigger Visibility options? One popout can do both duties, on execute of the window opening it can check which called it and set visibilities with that.
Yeah, this is one of the viable option, however, it can't fullfiled what I intended to achieved due to the background cant exactly be transparent. When one of the message box is invisible, the background for the window screen will still be there, it is blocking the base screen.