String Command

betamax6

Hey guys,

Can anyone give me the equivalent keyence instruction for an Allen Bradley ARD instruction? Also, as far as I know, AB has this ST folder wherein string data can be written by another external device (e.g. another computer through serial port or TCP/IP) and store that data to be manipulated later. I am working on a barcode scanner project wherein my keyence plc(kv-5000) will receive a reference barcode data from a certain database and compare it to the barcode it will be reading. I am having difficulties manipulating the ASCII data specially the size and the number of occupied data memories in my plc. thanks.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an example of a successful string transaction between a PC or HMI and a Cognex DM302 barcode scanner using ModbusTCP? I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using an ML1200 to send and display data to an Matrix Orbital LCD (VK204-25) through the serial port. They are comm. fine except for one...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I am using Vijeo Designer V6.0 to send ASCII string commands to printer. The printer is an inkjet printer that prints on boxes. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a third-party Allen-Bradley driver in C, and I'm trying to use the Typed Write command (0x0F 0x67) to write to the ST...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am doing some real to string conversion to send out on a serial string using the REAL_TO_STRING command. My problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom