MPI cable

Hello guys

could any one give me a real photo for MPI cable that used to connect s7-300 plc to the PG ?
Easiest way would be to buy 2 Profi connectors and some purple Profi cable and make it yourself.
Watch for the "in" arrows on the connector body.
Connect the 2 leads to the connector (color coded by the way, Green to Green and Red to Red).
Repeat for the other side.
When done, plug in the cable,turn the terminating resistors on and you're in business.

A photo wouldn't show you anything significant as it appears to be just another random 9-pin serial cable.

I'd look into the cable bkottaras mentions. We use that and no problems so far.

Similar Topics

• Poll
I am beginner for PLC programming and I have cable s7 300 USB/MPI cable but unable to find drivers for that cable . Can any one help me to find...
Replies
Views
Dear friends . I have is CP5711 siemens , it is having USB cable from Laptop to CP5711 Port. but does not have a cable from Other side (serial)...
Replies
Views
Hi, dear friends . i have an USB-MPI cable for the programming of s7-300 PLC. i need to install the driver for this. do you know any link to...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Can we use USB/MPI adapter cable with S7-200 cpu226 PLC?.. Waiting for kind advice..
Replies
Views
I'd like to use usb MPI cabe to connect Siemens PLC to KepwareServerEx, but i do not know which driver i should choose and how to assign parameter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom