siemens s7 300 usb /MPI cable drivers

Request for S7 300 USB/MPI cable drivers

• S7 300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SIMATIC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

devaanshu

I am beginner for PLC programming and I have cable s7 300 USB/MPI cable but unable to find drivers for that cable . Can any one help me to find the suitable drivers for this attached cable .

IMG_0036.jpg

Thanks for your reply ,I got it from my friend and now I am using windows xp sp3 laptop for my CPU -3152D PLC station with 2 DIGITAL input and oput modules:

Thanks for your message , I bought the cable from my friend to practise unfortunately we lost drivers CD . I am using it in Windows xp laptop with simatic manager .

Similar Topics

I did a little bit of sercing here and on Siemens site for a communiication cable between an S7-300 CPU and PC's USB port. However there are...
Replies
Views
Hi, l would like to find out if the above mentioned cable can work with windows vista ultimate and business.How much does this adapter cost.Find...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom