Help with IP address on a Siemens Simatic S7300

Hi to all,
Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic S7300. Thank you all for your help.

If the PLC is not password protected, then you can upload the program with Siemens Step7 V5 or TIA V11+ software. The software version must be the same with which the program was made.
You can then modify the IP address and download the modified HW configuration.

Big warning though: Changing the HW configuration that is from someone else can have unknown consequences. There are also plenty of changes to mess things seriously up if you are not very well versed in Siemens S7.

Depending on what you want to achieve, maybe a 1-to-1 NAT can solve your problem without needing to change the PLC program.