Unitronics/DF1/SLC-5/05

(8{)} ( .)

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

I'm trying to set up an SLC-5/05 to read data from a Unitronics Vision 230. I've set up the ports for the same baud, etc. The 5/05 is set up as a DF1 Master. Addresses are all < 10(8) so there are no addressing issues.

Anyway, when I plug it all together this beast does not gronk.

Oh yea, I've also done the Rx/Tx pin swap just in case.

Has anyone out there successfully done this? Is there a specific cable pin-out available anywhere?

Finally, to the best of my knowledge Modbus is not an option.

Thanks,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Similar Topics

I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a customer that has a V530 that the screen died on him. He has asked me to come out and pull the old program out of the bad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on...
Replies
Views
Hi ! i need to connect 2 plcs . S5 Siemens to > Unisream of unitronics . my idea is to do RS232 by the I/O . Meaning to use 1 output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom