siemens op27 password

Django

hello
anyone know a way to retrieve passwords from an op27
or standard password

it reseted the passwords since the backup batt died
since then the original password didn't work

thnx in advance

I am not sure if it is pertinent to post that information here, but I guess it is OK. It only grants you access to what is already programmed into the OP27.

The default super user password is "100".
But if the original programmer has changed it to something else, then you are stuck.

I am not sure if it is pertinent to post that information here, but I guess it is OK. It only grants you access to what is already programmed into the OP27.

The default super user password is "100".
But if the original programmer has changed it to something else, then you are stuck.
Not sure but seem to remember that password "100" will get you places.
I'm sure Jesper has looked into it, I have not used the super user password myself.