Simens PLC DB size

panthripu

Hi guys
Once again i am looking for your help.I am using a DB for communication with WinCC.Now this DB is full and i want to add something more on HMI , How can i tackle this problem.
My second quesiton is related to one of my old thread but bit difference.
I have WinCC v6.0 SP3 running with windows XP. In another place i use winCC v6.0 SP2 with windows2000.Can i install winCC v6.0 SP2 on Windows XP ?
Thanks in advance as usual.:geek:

DB size

Hi Pethoek
Can you please elobrate some more detail.Is this editor with step7 or its additional software ?

Hi Pethoek
Can you please elobrate some more detail.Is this editor with step7 or its additional software ?

Open the project in S7, in the Block's view just double click the DB you want to edit. The DB opens in the editor and you can append to it.

Note. If you do any changes to the initial values of the tags already in the DB you also need to reinitialize the DB.

View -> Dataview (Ctrl+4)
Edit -> Initialize Datablock.

/pethoek.