S7 Safety Data base

XC204

I am new to Siemens and we have a program on a 317F-2 safety cpu. I have numerous counters and timers in the safety part of the program. I have a safety data base "DB1...f_memory" I have been entering the timer PT values in the and counter PV in the main program on the PT or PV block inputs. I would like to put these values in the "DB1...f_memory" I tried this gave a name, data type "Time" and initial value of the the time or count example: T#15S the data base accepts the value. I use the name on the timer it is accepted but the timer doesen't work. What am i doing wrong? or can I do this at all?
Thanks

I'm assuming that you are using the failsafe timers F_TP, F_TON or F_TOF. If so then its no problem to have the T#S values in a F_DB.

Remember that the PLC uses the Actual value in the DB and not the initial value. If you want to copy the initial value to the actual value you can do so with the function "Initialize data block" in the "Edit" menu

Bratt thanks for answering I realized that I could do it later in the day I did have it working I entered T#15S but what was getting to the timer was 15ms I was monitoring the program and that was too fast to see unless you just stared at it and caughe the flicker of the output bit. No matter what I entered for example T#15000MS I got 15MS at the counter? Now what am I doing Wrong?
Thanks