Chicago Distributers

S7Guy

Can anyone point me towards a Chicago-based distributor who deals with larger manufacturers or OEMs? I've been working on a logistics software during the last couple of years, and would like to find a rep. If anyone has a contact, send them my way. PM me and I'll give my contact info.

I hope this post isn't construed as advertising. I'm not a salesman, and all I'm looking for is a contact that I can start a dialog with, and I know there are some guys from Chicago here.

Thanks!

edit: Phil, I was rushing and spelled "distributor" wrong in the thread title, but I can't fix it now. Could you? It looks better to spell the words rights when you are looking for something. :)

Last edited:
Can anyone point me towards a Chicago-based distributor who deals with larger manufacturers or OEMs? I've been working on a logistics software during the last couple of years, and would like to find a rep. If anyone has a contact, send them my way. PM me and I'll give my contact info.

I hope this post isn't construed as advertising. I'm not a salesman, and all I'm looking for is a contact that I can start a dialog with, and I know there are some guys from Chicago here.

Thanks!

edit: Phil, I was rushing and spelled "distributor" wrong in the thread title, but I can't fix it now. Could you? It looks better to spell the words rights when you are looking for something. :)
Not sure if this helps but here's a small list:
Englewood Electric (Primarily AB stuff but not only)
Revere Electric (Primarily AB stuff but not only)
Steiner Electric (Primarily Siemens Stuff and more)
Powermation (GE, Horner stuff and more)

Send a PM and I'll send inside contact info if this is what you're after.( I know you'been using Siemens, I can forward all the Automation Dept contacts within Steiner, very helpfull guys).

What products are you looking for?

I have worked with ECD in Cary IL, just north of Chicago.

If you are interested in talking with them, PM me and I will provide you with specific contact information.

God Bless,