Intouch 9.0 ArchestrA Security?

Longhorn

I am developing an application using intouch 9.0 and was experimenting with security options, i selected ArchestrA security but now it wont allow me to modify access names etc. the user guide does state on page 202 that you will have to log on but i havent configured any users yet and the configure users menu is greyed out??
Any ideas how i can disable Archestra Security ??

LH:smas:

I am developing an application using intouch 9.0 and was experimenting with security options, i selected ArchestrA security but now it wont allow me to modify access names etc. the user guide does state on page 202 that you will have to log on but i havent configured any users yet and the configure users menu is greyed out??
Any ideas how i can disable Archestra Security ??

LH:smas:

go under the security tab-logon, the default is administrator wonderware. this should get you where you can configure the users.