OT: Need assistance with Printer

mrtweaver

I have been searching all over, have contacted DELL and still no satisfaction. I recenltly acquired for my daughter a DELL 962 ALL IN ONE PRINTER. Thought it was complete. However it was not, there are suppose to be two CD's the first one contains the drivers and the help manuals and such, the second one contains the TWAIN, SCAN, FAX, and other applications. Well I am missing CD2 so she can not use the scanner.

So I am asking if anyone on here has a DELL 962 printer and has both CD's was wondering if they would either copy and mail me CD2 or make an image file and email it to me so I can burn it on a CD.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Have a great day.

PS - I did contact DELL and they were of little assistance other than to tell me it is an older printer and they no longer have the CD's for it. Only the drivers on their web site. When I asked if their drivers contained all the information well lets say I did not get a warm fuzzy feeling.

No specific experience with 962, but...
Download drivers from website. You should be fine. Search for printer with Google - you'll find other sites that have drivers.
OEM CD will contain a lot of other junk you don't need.

According to THIS DISCUSSION, the 'All-In-One Center' is included with the driver software.

I use FreeKapture (LINK) with my HP scanner. I like it much better than the bundled software that came with the scanner.

🍻

-Eric