Omron and Allen Bradley

Zaixu

After a while scouting ebay, as i'm looking to buy a plc for private stuff i gave up, been looking into buying a MicroLogix 1200, nothing fancy only digital and analog i/o. However with a price at 300 for plc, and 250 for the analog module, i dont see much point in buying that :p...

So my question is, do anyone know a place to buy used plc's?

Or even if someone knows a great cheap omron that can do the same the name of the plc would be appreciated, never been good with omron plc's just the programming :)

Buing a used ML1200 is propably not goint to be easy, they are not that old.

Try RS components at dk.rs-online.com.

But finding it cheap isn't going to be easy.

Depending on the size og your project, the new Siemens 1200 could be an alternative.