Telemacanique Magelis Screens

We are looking at changing ;) to the Magelis screen (Telemecanique)and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with their reliability?

http://www.us.telemecanique.com/products/Automation/Human_Machine_Interface/index.html

Thanks in advance!!
Matt:geek:

Have used them as PV1000+ replacements connected to CompactLogix PLCs. Have about 3 or 4 out in the field at the moment. They seem to have a habit of losing communications to PLC every so often. Also another issue of alarm message pop ups generating a error message regarding an unfound alarm icom BMP file.

Vijeo Designer software is also slow and clunky.

Have used them as PV1000+ replacements connected to CompactLogix PLCs. Have about 3 or 4 out in the field at the moment. They seem to have a habit of losing communications to PLC every so often. Also another issue of alarm message pop ups generating a error message regarding an unfound alarm icom BMP file.

Vijeo Designer software is also slow and clunky.

Which screens are you using? I have used a couple of XBTGT4330's and found them ok.