please help to find gsd file...

eem_murat

adsız.jpg
Hi all,
I have a siemens masterdrives MC Plus and I'm using PPO type 2 as top image and now I wonder what PIW 1004 or PIW 1006 are mean? I think that if I have GSD files which belong masterdrive MC Plus,I understand PIW 1004 mean.And I have not achieved to find GSD file in internet yet.
Am I true or false?

Last edited:
You are false.
Unfortunately, You understand me wrongly. I am sure that a lot of people knows my question's answer. but I mean that Nobady interested in this subject and I feel myself not good.but I think this is normal. Only I need urgent answer but I can wait.
Thanks a lot..

Hi L D[AR2,P#0.0],
This was ready system and I dont know the reason of their choice. But I try to learn existing project. And I wonder that PIW 1004 or PIW 1006 means in top picture. If you explain me PPO philosopy, I am grateful.
Thanks a lot..

You need the documentation not the GSD file. Probably the first wordt is the control word and the second the desired freq. The others are used to read write parameters. Or measured values from the drive. You can find this in the documentation...