Simple Data Logging

bluenoser337

I need a device that will monitor a single digital input (auxiliary contact of motor starter). The "device" must store the start time and date along with the time running for each incident. The hope is to be able to plug in to this device with a laptop to copy out the data for use in Excel, etc. Anyone do anything like this? Looking for a relatively inexpensive way to do this. Thanks!

Similar Topics

I need to have an array tag that contains string data from a csv file. The csv file needs to be imported once per day. Is there any simple way to...
Replies
Views
I've got what I think should be something simple that i'm trying to accomplish but isn't turning out to be so simple. I have a "recipe" for a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out a cheap/simple way of saving some recipe and configuration data out of a Compactlogix PLC (L33ER) and Panelview Plus 6...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got a Micrologix 1400 and I'm using RSLogix 500 micro starter. Basically, my application required about 200-300 integer values that will...
Replies
Views
I like to collect some data from a Siemens S7-315. The PLC will send data after each machine cycle. The data should be stored on a computer in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom