MicroLogix 1100 SER B and CPT

I am trying to use a CPT (Compute) with in a MicroLogix 1100 SER B processor. I am using RSLogix version 8.10.00, but the program says that this instruction is not valid. I see in a lot of responses on this site stating to use the CPT instruction with the 1100 SER B. Is this instruction va
lid for this processor? What I am trying to do is a compute statement containing the following:

(2**C5:0.PRE)-1 How can I do this with basic math.

Mov C5:0.Pre into the control word for a BSL (length)
Then run the BSL function.
And then subtract 1.

Similar Topics

I would like to set up the 1100 to read a couple of registers from outside our plant. From my desk, I can see the 1100 in my browser. From home, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to go Online w/ an existing ML 1100. I have RS Logix500 V7 and RS Linx V2.43. PC has PCMK card w/ no serial port but I have a USB to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom