WW Intouch connection and max DH+ traffic

Duranthas

Lifetime Supporting Member
On one of our lines we have quite a few SLC 5/04 processors and one PLC 5 tied using DH+. A console is connected to the PLC5 and is running Intouch v9. As I set up alarms and monitoring of the various processors I'm wondering how many alarm conditions can I be monitoring at once? I'm afraid that if I watch for too many things I'll have an overload of traffic on the DH+. It's set up on 230k baud, but I have no idea what's a safe amount of traffic and where I'll start getting hiccups. Does anyone have a clue on some form of documentation or input from experience on this?
Thanks
Duranthas

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am using Ruckus P300 Root and Non Root bridge. I need to show the connection status and the signal strength in wonderware Intouch as...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've no trouble connecting to the Oracle with the SQLconnect but I cannot figure what is wrong with my SQLGrid properties. It only gives...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have virtual PLC (Win LC V4.1.0) and InTouch V9.5. I installed DASSIDirect and set all parameters (IP address from virtual PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to use buttons on an Intouch window to open a RealVNC connection. I have created the .vnc files that just...
Replies
Views
i want to know how we can communicate Wonderware Intouch 10.0 with Mitsubhisi PLC FX1s plz explain in a detail i.e step by step ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom