Software Question

LRC

What type of software do I need to communicate with an Allen Bradley 5/03 Processor? I currently have RS logix 500. I would welcome any advice you could give me.

RSLogix500 is the programming software ...

RSLinx is the communications software ... you should be able to download a copy of this from the AB website ... the LITE version of RSLinx is free ...

finally, you'll get more help if you post your future questions on the Question and Answer board ... you're in the "practice" section right now ...

Similar Topics

Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have been tasked with working on a Beckhoff iPC (C6640-0020) and have never even seen one, until now. I went on their website to find...
Replies
Views
New member here. I'm going to a site tomorrow for the first time to work on a GE Versamax CPU005. The fault light is on, so I need to get online...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to PLCs and have learned a great bit from work. At home I have some personal ones that I got from a decommissioned machine a year...
Replies
Views
Hi Good Friends! 1. Please I need a clarification to confirm if a software like Wonderware Indusoft, GT Graphics3, FactoryTalk view etc could be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom