Error (01H) M340 - XBTGT2330

Mav

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to communicate a PLC - Schneider Modicon M340 Ethernet with a HMI - Schneider XBTGT2330 but I have the following error:

PLC returned error code. (01H) (M340)

On Vijeo-Designer I've created a new driver on I/O Manager called ModbusTCP03 and two news equipaments called M340 and Ethernet (with a specific IP 192.168.0.101)

On Unity Pro I've configurated the Ethernet with IP 192.168.0.100.

They are connected to my PC via Ethernet whit a switch. When I ping CLP, I got answer. When I ping HMI I see the LED working on HMI but no answer.

When I just start the all system cames the error on HMI.

If someone could help I would be very thankfully.

Sorry for my English.

I got the answer by myself.
The IP of Vijeo-Designer must be the same as the Unity Pro. I thought it would create a conflict, but not.