WinccFlexible2008 Listbox

Manglemender

I'm trying to build a file management system using scripting within WinCCFlexible2008 and I'm wondering whether someone has some experiences they can share.

I've done this before using VBA in RSview32 by making use of listboxs populated with file names read from a specified directory; read directory and build an array of filenames then add the filenames to the listbox.

Has anyone else tried this?

Nick

Hi Nick.

There is not an exact sample project for what you want to achieve.
THIS FAQ describes how to create dynamic text lists. The part that of reading the filenames and creating a list must be almost the same in VBA and VBS.

Similar Topics

I installed winccflexible2008.SP1 in my pc.When I attemp for open a project than a message come.''Utah-SOM-Error!file:objcreator.cpp.line:3714...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to populate a listbox (? or something) on my screen. Populated with filenames from a certain folder. I need to be able to choose...
Replies
Views
Factorytalk View SE 9.0 Have a display called Test Have a ActiveX object MS Listbox in Test Have a String Tag in the Tag Database called...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Here's my problem, I have a textfile with ten items: I can load it in a ListBox, and I'd like to select the last item in the...
Replies
Views
I cannot get a Microsoft Forms 2.0 activex listbox to populate from VBA code. I am using RSView32 version 7.4. I can get text to populate in it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom