Wonderware InTouch ListBox help

PeterBoo

Hello everyone,

Here's my problem, I have a textfile with ten items:

LISTBOX,10
Item1,0
Item2,0
Item10,0

I can load it in a ListBox, and I'd like to select the last item in the listbox.

Here's my script :

wcLodList("MyList", D:\MyList.txt);
GetProperty("MyList.NewIndex", ListIndex);
wcGetItem("MyList",ListIndex - 1, ListItemString);

The file is perfectly loaded, and the string of the last item is returned in ListItemString. But my list is very small in my window, there is a scrollbar, and whenever this script is run, i can't see the last item, it shows me the top of all the items in the list.

Do you know if there is a way to select an item in a listbox ? Or at least force the scrollbar to be down the list ?

I hope you'll be able to answer me.

Sorry for my english, this is not my native language.

Best regards.