EZ Automation Equipment

dwilson

Does anyone here make use of EZ Automation PLC's and the like?

I see very little discussion , plus the odd veiled reference to some 'bad blood' betwixt they and Automation Direct.

They seem to have staked out the low-price end of the market.

Any thoughts?

I have used in the past but feel their HMIs have become antiquated quickly. I agree with geniusintraining that the PLCs could use work.

I don't know about the bad blood- but I would believe it. AD used to sell EZ panels. I used a lot of them. When AD switched to CMore, I was reluctant to switch for a while (already had all of my programs done on EZ panels). I decided to try a CMore and re-make the HMI, and I never looked back.

In the budget PLC/HMI arena, AutomationDirect is my pick.