FT ME Multistate Indicator *

Bob O

Has anyone run into the issue with FT ME using a multistate indicator while in state 0 the last letter in the caption is * ? It is like the object is to small to display all the text but if I increase the objects size or even decrease the font size it still remains an * but state 1 is fine. I have seen/ have had this issue before and thought for sure I would remember how to correct it or me.

Similar Topics

In View Designer, Is it possible to have a multistate indicator setup for a Least significant bit like you could in factory talk view?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an object which is a multistate indicator and I would like it to move horizontally and vertically with the Animation feature...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a few multistate indicators that I am using to represent what product is in the location that it represents. They are all identical...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Need yor help. Normally we use Multistate Indicator for different values of ONE tag. But is it possible to use one Multistate...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is my first post and my first time programming a panelview plus 1250. Im looking for some help with something I am trying to do with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom