thoughts on cmore hmi

I did. Bought two 12" panels in July to replace a couple Exor 6" HMI. Took about 2 full days to program (lots of triggered text, messages, etc.). Easy to learn, good graphics, lots of protocols supported & dirt cheap.

Since then I've added six 6" panels.

I really like web access and email capabilities.

The nice thing about learning on Red Lion is that they have hardware emulation in software, so you can download Crimson 2 and write a program and load it onto the emulator without every buying any hardware.

I've used the CMores extensively with PLC's (ethernet) and PC's (modbus) and I used the Redlion one once. The CMores are a little limited in performing simple tasks with the Event Manager whereas the Redlion was nice because you can write simple "program" to perform tasks. But, the CMore graphics are much better.

I've used the CMores extensively with PLC's (ethernet) and PC's (modbus) and I used the Redlion one once. The CMores are a little limited in performing simple tasks with the Event Manager whereas the Redlion was nice because you can write simple "program" to perform tasks. But, the CMore graphics are much better.

You should try the new Crimson 3 software... the graphics are very nice www.crimson3.com

You know what... We're close enough to release now that we might as well throw this open to everyone. The password is to access the Crimson 3.0 tech preview program is INSIDER.