earth problems

juad

HI
we face problem in UPS that the 300 AMP IGBT is damaged (EXPLODED)the ups supplier insist that it is earth problem while we connect the ups with locally earth electrodes so i need help to answer the following questions:
1-is it important to connect the nutral to the locally earth electrode or to use seperate nutral from the earth?
2-if the main supply trnsformer(LINE SUPPLY)with poor earth or did not connected well to earth electrode may cause damage to the UPS?any details plz

Similar Topics

A little while ago someone posted about a device that goes into a drill to clean the paint off a mounting plate for the earth screw. I have done a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping some of you have some recommendations for an all in 1 tester, the most well known brand here is megger so 1 by those would be great...
Replies
Views
Is there a downside to not using the chassis ground connection on a CompactLogix CPU that is powered using 24VDC wall wart? AC side has a three...
Replies
Views
I just replaced this drive as the old one went out when the plant had a power surge/flicker. 1-Installed the drive 2-Powered up 3- Got an...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I tried to startup a drive last thing before leaving for the weekend. On power up, the drive constantly gies earth fault. This is with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom