"Go Online" with RSlogix 500.

Tharon

I have RSLogix 500, 8.10 CPR9
I can go online without any problems, program, etc. That's not exactly my issue.

When you choose the "Go Online" option it will search for a matching program from the file you currently have open, then from the files in the folder that you set in the "Project Files Search Path" under the System Options.

Is there any way to make it search through that folder, and any subfolders in that folder? I have a few jobs that have many machines, and I keep them all organized in folders within my Project folder. It would be much easier for anyone else using my laptop if they could Go Online and it would find these programs as well, not just ones in the main folder.

I don't think there's an option for that. The easiest thing for me to do in a case like that, is open the correct file first, or to browse to it after the "matching file not found" prompt.