InTouch Security over Domain

Michael Hunt

Hi

I have Intouch Version 9.5. We are currently using windows security. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to setup my system to use Domain level security.

I have my access levels but I want to use domain security.

When I login to Intouch I want my access to be authenticated against the domain. I have done this in the past in iFix using the securitysynchroniser.exe but do not know how to do in InTouch.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Similar Topics

Suddenly my In Touch Windows maker stopped working for some reason. I've got two errors which might be the reason as far as i am concerned. I...
Replies
Views
I have generally not been required to implement security in InTouch applications, so if there has ever been a need, then have used the InTouch...
Replies
Views
I've got my Intouch Security configured for OS Group Based (ie: Domain) with the appropriate roles defined (matching the Domain) with their access...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an InTouch Wonderware question about setting security access of someone going into development (WindowMaker) I can set access on...
Replies
Views
I am new to Wonderware and need help on what is probably a very simple problem. In my InTouch I'm trying to add new operators, I went to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom