Laptop Hard Case

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
Ok... This kinda relates to PLC's, so I thought I would ask my fellow Control Guru's what they use.

We have a laptop hard case, that is falling apart; and I'm having one heck of a time finding a replacement. We prefer the hard cases for durability, and also we work in the powdered metal and carbon industries a lot, so I would prefer not to have a fabric, to collect all that dust.

We don't go swimming with our laptops, or throw them off buildings, so I don't really want the expense of a pelican case. Any Brands or sites I should look at. We have Dell D800 series laptops, and of course, all the cables, to connect to everything.

Just haven't been able to find anything I like.
Thanks,

-Brian

Check out briefcases, there are alot out there that have spaces for laptops, and not too expensive.

Try typing in Aluminum Briefcase in Amazon and you should find something. I used to have one but finally went the backpack route for the ease in airports. The metal case made me look like I was carrying a case full $100 bills.

My pelican case saved my laptop twice in one day, rolled it down the stairs, twice... if it wasn't for the handrail footguard it would have gone for a swim.

Hurt my butt too, but there's no pelican case for that.

Steve's idea isn't going to save any money, but check this out. In what situation would somebody need one of these? It does have a lifetime warrenty...

Yeah... that costs more than my laptop.... I'll submit it to the boss, and see what he thinks... Probably just say, that it's up to me, and then give me that look.

-Brian