FATEK PLC is not connecting with Laptop via Bluetooth.

AB2005

Hi;

I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to connect the PlC WITH laptop.
So I have arranged a USB dongle 5.0. Now problem is that, my mobile phone connects well with Laptop by this USB dongle. The PLC's Bluetooth communication device also connects well with mobile phone via Bluetooth. But PLC doesn't communicate with Laptop by USB dongle. System searches the PLC but could not.
Please help me how to resolve this issue.

The Fatek PLC's Bluetooth communication device B2C was version 2.0, while the USB dongle was version 5.0. So, I managed to arrange an older version USB dongle (V2.0) and resolved the communication issue.