panel view 400

phil hughes

Lifetime Supporting Member
we have had a problem with the alarming not working on our pv400+ .We reloaded the application and suprisingly the alarming started functioning correctly.Any one know what could have caused this?

Always a possibility I guess. How about the alarm handshaking with the PLC? There exists the option's of acknowledge, silence, etc. Possible that you were expecting to see alarms that were already acknowledged or silenced (or something to that effect).

I always get caught with the "Alarms" checkbox under System\Startup on the first run through. Is it possible that it was checked between the original load and the reload? Or that the original load wasn't the latest *.mer file with "Alarms" checked?

Similar Topics

Good evening partners, ist my first question on forum, i hope receive any answer. I need make a cable DH485 for communicate an Panel View 550...
Replies
Views
I an new to this: I am trying to finish a project. Here is the tagname Data type Address Controller PUMPA_XS...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been asked to edit a Panel View C400 but i'm unable to communicate with it. The screen was installed by A.N.Other and I tried using...
Replies
Views
Hello all. My supplier for Allen-Bradley is telling me that I am able to read/write to and from my Panel View Plus 400, can someone here confirm...
Replies
Views
Have anyone ever had this issues one of my machine lost comm from ML1400 to the pv and gave a local pccc error 0x20 reading 1:1 from mircologix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom