MX32 / FIX32 Password

Hello,

We inherited a system on MX32 (FIX32 rebadged by mitsubishi) and it appears as though the password for the admin rights has been.....well lost by the operators!

Essentially this means that we cannot now enter the system configuration page as the only password to work is a view only and change setpoints!

I have tried the default login of ADMIN and admin but I think this one has been either deleted or changed.

Can anyone help out there, is there a way around this security or are we stuck?

Many thanks in advance.

I thought there was a way to do it by pulling off the hardware key (be sure to power off first). It's been a long time since I've done it, but I seem to have some recollection that security is only enabled when the key is present...

Thanks for the response CowDung, but I am pretty certain that the security is active even with the dongle out. Are you perhaps thinking of changing from runtime to development mode as to do this you usually need to take the runtime dongle out??

Thanks again.

There was a way by deleting some files but it only lets you in some areas, I'm not sure what they are but I may know someone who does.
Also if you can stop it from running then do a backup of the project restore it on another machine (probably best this way but you would need to instal Fix first).
Then on a restore it asks you if you want to include security not sure how far this lets you get into it but I tried it once & it allowed me to configure a number of things but I decided in the long run to scrap it (it was written so bad) & we had it re-designed however we did use the tag DB + many other scripts.