rs logix 5000 master disk

alex_cordova

i have rs logix progrma ver 15 and 16, but it runs on 7 day trial, i have no support with this so ab.com is no use to me
i hope some buddy here can sell me a master disk key let me know asap

I don't think anyone can legally sell you directly a licence. You would have to go to RA or a distributor to by one. Posiibly a distributor could loan you a laptop or something with the applications you need on it already.

Contact your local AB distributor. If you bought RSLogix 5000 but have lost the ability to authorize it they should be able to help. If you haven't bought the program then they should be able to arrange a sale.