Inductive prox with pigtail and M8 QD

kolyur

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Can anyone suggest a source for an M8 threaded barrel prox sensor (24VDC) with an M8/Pico quick disconnect? The catch is that QD plug needs to be on a pigtail (say 4" or so), not part of the sensor housing. I know these exist because we have them on some existing equipment, but the tag information is worn off. We need the pigtail due to space restrictions.

Exactly what I need, thank you.

I just found out that the sensor I have is a Robohand OISP-011. They are available from Omega but I've never heard of that brand so I'll probably go with the Balluff.

Similar Topics

So spent a morning at a customer and ran into an issue that had me a little baffled, and at this point my assumption (without pulling out an extra...
Replies
Views
I have a sensor selection challenge I hope the Forum community can help me with. I have a system where a mechanism goes by a sensing point...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I just asked tech support at Phoenix Contact a question and the answer is making me think maybe I have misunderstood relay ratings for years...
Replies
Views
Is the mechanism that energize a safety relay, Inductive or Resistive? These are the terminals that are marked as A1 and A2 on AllenBradley, Pilz...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom